Police investigate a shooting at Bellevue Medical Center

Police are investigating a shooting that left one person dead and at least six others injured in the medical center in Bellevue, Washington.

The shooting happened at around 11 p.m. on Saturday at the Bellevue Memorial Medical Center.

The victim, a woman in her 50s, was shot in the neck and upper chest.

According to police, she died at the scene.

Witnesses reported seeing the suspect in the parking lot, and he ran out of the building.

Police have not yet released the name of the suspect.

A spokesperson for the Bellevues Police Department said the shooting was an active crime scene, but it was not clear if any weapons were involved.

Bellevue Police said in a statement that officers responded to a call of a person who was shot at the medical facility.

“We were dispatched to a report of a shooting and found a female victim, who had sustained multiple gunshot wounds to her neck and torso.

The woman was transported to Harborview Medical Center where she later died of her injuries,” the statement said.

A third person was taken into custody at the hospital.

The medical center said in an email to NBC News that it was aware of the incident, and the victim’s name has not been released.

It also said that it has not received any information from the Bellevuedian police department regarding a possible hate crime.

In a statement, the hospital said that the victim, in her 30s, had recently been admitted to the hospital for a respiratory illness.

The statement said that Bellevue’s Health System had a policy in place for people to call in for a health emergency, and Bellevue was well-equipped to handle such a situation.

“The Bellevue Health System provides excellent care to our residents and we take this matter very seriously.

We are deeply saddened by this tragic event,” the hospital wrote.

The Bellevue hospital also added that it is committed to fostering safe, welcoming, inclusive environments for all of its patients and staff.