How to treat a B.C. case of measles

A B.N.C.-based pediatrician has treated a child with a case of the measles, but he says the child is doing well.

The case was reported on Monday in a northern B.S. community, where most of the population is from B.E.S., an ethnic minority in B.T. and northern Ontario.

It’s not clear what sparked the outbreak, but a local health official said the boy has recently recovered from a rash and had recovered from cold sores.

The child’s parents were told they could bring him home, said Dr. Scott Smith, the medical director of B.M.

S Hospital in Vancouver, which is treating the case.

Smith said the case was isolated to the hospital, which had received an anonymous call from a resident who reported that a child in their community was suffering from a case.

B.C.’s health minister said Monday that the province is taking measures to address the spread of the disease.

He said B.B.’s community will be fully notified when the outbreak is under control.

“Our top priority is to contain the outbreak,” Health Minister Sarah Hoffman said.

“It’s a public health issue and the provincial government is working to ensure that all of our communities have access to high quality, safe, reliable and affordable health care services.”

A B.F. child with measles and cold sore symptoms was treated by a BMO-led clinic at a Betsonia hospital in Richmond on Monday.

A Betsonian family was also at a hospital in Vancouver.

Betsonia is about 45 kilometres (28 miles) south of Richmond.

It is the northernmost community in Betsononia, about 70 kilometres (45 miles) east of Victoria.

In February, an infant was diagnosed with measles after a Bettesonia mother returned home from Canada and brought him to a hospital.

He later died.

The boy is in stable condition, according to Smith, who noted that he is not infectious.

He said the parents are working to determine what may have caused the boy to develop the rash and sore throat.

One of the Betsons, the child’s father, said he and his wife were at home on Sunday when they saw a man and woman walking up and down the street.

“We got out and called the police.

The police were really helpful,” he said.

While the man was gone, the woman drove around the neighborhood and spotted the man.

She followed him until he arrived home and asked him to go back to his house.

“I took him to the house and then he told me to call the police and they said they would take him to hospital and bring him back to the police station,” he recalled.

‘They told me he was infected’The woman called 911 and then called the B.R.A., Betsona’s police department, and asked them to contact the Bettesons.

“They told us that he was infectious, and we were told that they would come and collect him,” he explained.

As soon as the ambulance arrived, the police called a local hospital.

A Betteson woman arrived at the hospital and said she was there for two hours and that her husband and child were in the hospital.

“When we got there, we went to the ambulance and the ambulance went to hospital,” she said.

“There were no symptoms on the patient.

When the ambulance was there, they asked us to bring him to an ambulance.”

The Betsone woman took the boy home and the Belsons immediately called police, Smith said.

Smith said he is hopeful that a hospital worker at the Bedsons’ home will be able to bring the child to the BTS’s hospital.

The B.A. is still investigating the case, Smith added.

If the case does turn out to be a case with measles, Smith cautioned that there is no vaccine for the virus.